How many of you found hair supplements that actually improved your hairgrowth, strength and health of your hair? Beautiful and healthy hair is something we all strive for, but what other choices can we make daily that is good for our hair? Taking hair supplements that are worth their cost is the first step towards beautiful healthy hair. But don’t forget, what we eat and breathe majorly affects our hair!!!
daily nutrition of all the essential vitamins our body needs to grow and maintain naturally beautiful healthy hair.
Essential Vitamins S3 contains:
- OptiMSM® A rich source of sulfur and a key component of collagen and keratin that supports the structural integrity of the hair and skin.
- ACTIVAloe® Improves the elasticity of both the hair and skin. Helps to improve the appearance of aging skin and hair.
- EVNol™ May promote hair growth and increase the amount of hair in individuals experiencing hair loss.
- Biotin provides structural support to the hair shaft and follicle.
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) Counteracts Vitamin A deficiency which is common in people who are experiencing hair loss.
- Zinc Contains anti-aging properties which are beneficial to hair health.’
The other perks of the S3 Supplments
- Gluten Free
- No GMO
Good Choices to Make for Healthy Hair
- Eating leafy greens like spinach can help you battler brittle hair-contains vitamin A, C, iron and beta-carotene
- Eating salmon-contains omega 3 fatty acid, a protein that can help your hair shine
- Iron fortified Cereals-helps prevent hair loss-contains plenty of iron, can also find in beans, pastas and grains!
- Drizzle Cinnamon on your coffee-cinnamon boosts your blood circulation sending oxygen and nutrients to your hair follicles
- Wear a hat in the hot summers out in the sun, heat rays can damage your hair just bad as heat styling tools.
- Check out Monat’s Liquid Gold Oil that can change your hair and be used in 101 ways for your hair and skin!
How to use
Take two capusles daily-preferably with a meal!