Okay, so if you haven’t seen what Monat products can do for your hair, then now is the best time to start with this newest Deep Conditioning Products!! Just thought I would throw this out there. A great flash sale going on with Monat. (Usually flash sales are only available to VIP members and market partners) Anyone can very well take advantage of this deal! You will not be upset with this one!
So…introducing the NEW Smoothing DEEP conditioner!!!! This is exciting. The Average price of a regular DEEP conditioning treatment you would get at a salon cost around 30$, but get this product for just a little more and use it on yourself many many times. Deep conditioning is NEEDED for your hair and scalp. Advantages of deep conditioning bring back the LIFE to your hair. Deep conditioner fills in the damaged particles of your hair, smooth’s the brittle texture of your hair, enhances the vibrancy of your hair color and deeply moisturizes and penetrates the scalp and hair roots as well each strand of your hair. For use apply a bunch or products all over your hair and scalp and leave for 30 minutes, let the product absorb in your hair-all the nutrients inside Monat’s patent formula Rejuveniqe. This deep conditioner is enhanced with this formula containing 11+ essential oils SOOO vital for your hair health and management. So don’t miss out..if you are already a VIP change this into your flex ship! Just follow the rules above!
Get this deep conditioning treatment for only 47$ USD or 63$ CAD and get any Monat shampoo for only 10$, and you will receive a free Monat Hair Wrap. AND that’s not all add one more product of your choice to your cart and the shipping is free!
Better yet, sign up as a VIP and get 15% off and free shipping all the time! FAQs on VIP membership below!
Sponsor ID 1269
How many of you found hair supplements that actually improved your hairgrowth, strength and health of your hair? Beautiful and healthy hair is something we all strive for, but what other choices can we make daily that is good for our hair? Taking hair supplements that are worth their cost is the first step towards beautiful healthy hair. But don’t forget, what we eat and breathe majorly affects our hair!!!
S3 Monat Supplement
Introducing the S3 supplments by Monat
daily nutrition of all the essential vitamins our body needs to grow and maintain naturally beautiful healthy hair.
Essential Vitamins S3 contains:
- OptiMSM® A rich source of sulfur and a key component of collagen and keratin that supports the structural integrity of the hair and skin.
- ACTIVAloe® Improves the elasticity of both the hair and skin. Helps to improve the appearance of aging skin and hair.
- EVNol™ May promote hair growth and increase the amount of hair in individuals experiencing hair loss.
- Biotin provides structural support to the hair shaft and follicle.
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) Counteracts Vitamin A deficiency which is common in people who are experiencing hair loss.
- Zinc Contains anti-aging properties which are beneficial to hair health.’
The other perks of the S3 Supplments
- Gluten Free
- No GMO
S3 Monat Info Chart
Good Choices to Make for Healthy Hair
- Eating leafy greens like spinach can help you battler brittle hair-contains vitamin A, C, iron and beta-carotene
- Eating salmon-contains omega 3 fatty acid, a protein that can help your hair shine
- Iron fortified Cereals-helps prevent hair loss-contains plenty of iron, can also find in beans, pastas and grains!
- Drizzle Cinnamon on your coffee-cinnamon boosts your blood circulation sending oxygen and nutrients to your hair follicles
- Wear a hat in the hot summers out in the sun, heat rays can damage your hair just bad as heat styling tools.
- Check out Monat’s Liquid Gold Oil that can change your hair and be used in 101 ways for your hair and skin!
How to use
Take two capusles daily-preferably with a meal!
Really quickly about conditioning your hair…
Did you know that your scalp does most of the conditioning your hair needs- on its own? Well your scalp produces natural and super essential oils for your hair every day. So… you may just be using too much conditioner or using up your bottle of conditioner way too quickly!
The tip is..to only apply conditioner to the bottom half or even to the bottom 1/3 of your hair. Why? because since your scalp produces its own oils-naturally conditioning your hair, applying conditioner to your scalp and top parts of hair will make your hair look greasy and oily, because that was too much product for your hair to handle. So it will become very heavy and will look as if you never washed your hair in the first place.
Make sure to leave the conditioner in for at least five minutes, let the conditioner set in your hair very well before you wash out. This is also the best time to de-tangle your hair gently with your fingers. When hair is wet, it is at it’s weakest point so untangling or brushing your hair then, easily pulls your hair from its roots or breaks the hair when untangling. But with product/conditioner in it, it acts as a a layer of protection from this type of damage,
Since we all know it is good to condition all your hair once in a while, ..consider getting deep conditioning at least a couple times a month to keep your hair moisturized and nurtured. This helps the health of your hair so much, help is an understatement! Don’t know how to do it yourself or have the product..go to a salon and get it done. Shouldn’t cost you anywhere from 10-20$ at an average hair salon. Another reason to get your girls and go get your hair done!
Check out these two conditioners I use!
Revitalize & Restore Leave-In