I have found many people to search the web if Monat is a scam. So I wanted to make a post on this subject.
Monat is certainly not a scam. The reason why anyone would be afraid to join their business opportunity is because Monat is New and it is not free to join. It was launched October 1st of 2014, that is 5 months ago, yet Monat has hit 1 million sales in the past three months. The products themselves are not a scam either. Ask for free samples first. I own the entire product line myself and love it.
If you join Monat:
- You can test the products yourself before spending any money, or joining the business.
- Monat Products Sell themselves-these products really are legit. Made up of 11+ natural oils from all over the world. Tested first on humans not animals because of the safeness of the ingredients they are made of. And contain no harsh salts, chemicals, and are not alcohol-based.
- There is still not much competition – It has been a little over half a year, and the word on this brand new product line has still not reached everywhere!
- You will be one of the early introducers of these products-which means you will make more money then the people who sign up later. Time is ticking and this pyramid business is growing. You can still be up at the top. Introduce your business to others, sign them up underneath you and make commissions and bonuses from them…the pyramid will grow and grow, and you will make your commissions based off the team you create.
- The commission rate is higher than most marketing businesses and/or affiliate programs. 30-40% retail commissions. 15% VIP Customer Orders, & Sales Bonuses up to 10% (The larger the volume of sales, the bigger the bonuses) 7-12% commission from market partners you sign up
- Monat will soon be launched all over the world- this coming October Monat will be launched in Canada, and later in other countries
- It is 100$ to sign up- 100$ may not be pocket change, but it costs money because you get your own e-commerce store (no need to build your own website/store), your own back office, with all the tools and guidelines to help get started, and a starter kit with samples, brochures, manuals, business cards, a USB with videos.